Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November 27, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings



    It's Thanksgiving eve, I sit in my favorite chair with my feet up on the ottoman, and sip my plum wine. There's nothing better than a day off in the middle of the week. What more can I ask for? 


    I love a day when there's nothing to do. I don't have to do laundry, or clean, or do dishes... It's a "watch TV and get ready to spend time with the crazy family" day. And I don't even need to travel. What could be better?


    I do need to do one thing. That's make gluten free biscuits. I hope they'll be a success. It's an interesting brand. You add a cup of cheddar cheese to it and it melts as it bakes. Sounds good to me.



     I won't be having the regular turkey. I was a vegan for 7 years, but now I let myself have a little this and that if the mood strikes me. But I've given up eating anything cooked. I'll splurge and have one biscuit tomorrow, but sushi will be on my meal menu.


    This is Thanksgiving! I look forward to tomorrow afternoon! There will be plenty of food on the table at my sister's house, but I'm panting away for the pear champagne. THAT'S gonna hit the spot! And nothing goes better with the bubbly, than CHEESECAKE! (Yes, I'll have a piece of that too).

    

Dessert! Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment