Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings


    Since I'm sure everyone has pre-Thanksgiving preparations later on this week, I thought I'd do the "I'm thankful for" spiel tonight. Of course, we can all be thankful for our family, as I am. Even with all our special quirks and compulsions. Like myself, for instance. I'm a germaphobe. I share NOTHING!



    Just ask my boss how often I wash my hands! I think I gave my daughter a complex for not being about to share anything with her when she was a child. If she wanted my bottle of water, I just gave it to her. Everyone thought I was so generous, but that wasn't the truth. She knows it now, and I hope she forgives my inadequacies.



    I'm tickled pink to have a job in this economy. And it's a good one, too. I just wish my expenses didn't out do my income. Nothing like living in the Hamptons! Perhaps some well-to-do homeowner could rent me their pool house? I don't need much room. In fact, I could get on quite well there, I'm sure.


    Friends? Ah, a walk down memory lane brings friends to the forefront. They are the true glue that keeps you together. (or breaks you and gets you into such trouble). At least they don't let you do something stupid alone. A real friend is right beside you in hand cuffs. Unless, they're sneaky, then you want them even closer!


    When they say, "if you have your health, you have everything", you don't know how true that can be. Try to do ANYTHING when you're not well. It's tough. When I'm sick, I'm done. Although, things beyond my control keeps me going. Now, try to function when you're illness it chronic. We can't know what's it's like to be ill everyday. And thank goodness. For those that suffer in that state daily, we need to take their inabilities into account, then help them if we can.

   Yes, my life is full. I'm sure yours is, as well. But, I'm happy just to tap away at these keys daily and nightly, making up wonderful stories that play inside my head at all times. So, I hear voices... A lot of people do, but the difference is, someone gives them meds... I'm free to carry on conversations with my invisible friends!


                                     Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment