Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 16, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ranblings


     I'm not a Zombie fan. I won't see World War Z, and I've never watched The Walking Dead. People have told me it's a great show, but I just can't do it. I'd have to peek at the screen with my hands over my eyes. While I enjoy mystery, intrigue, and suspense, I'm not in love with horror. The movies: Saw, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, and the rest of that genre isn't for me.
    There's just something extra creepy about a thing that dies, but doesn't stay buried, or the relentless determination of a fractured mind chasing you. There has been studies that try to figure out what is the most common nightmare, we all shared, but they couldn't narrow it down. I think being chased is a BIG one. Nothing more frightening than someone coming after you, over and over again.
    So, no bad dreams for me, I'll just be sitting in front of my TV watching sci-fi, or detective shows. At least the suspense is all about using your mind to figure out who done it. That's something I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment