Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings

    
     Can anyone tell me why, with all the things I have to do today, I take the time out to blog? Is it just a break in the monotony of writing, or editing? I think not. I literally have to PULL myself away from my work, so I can post this small, innocuous tid-bit of silly information. 
    Hey, I'm a veritable well of useless information. Just ask anyone that knows me. I know a little about almost everything, and what I don't know, I research. I'm big on research. Someone comes to me with a question that I have no answer for, I get that gleam in my eye! I do understand that on the web, you need to take all information with a skeptical approach. And, the truly disturbing part is, some people out there will go to Wikipedia and read it as gospel. I remember when it was a laughable source.
    Right now, there's so much out there to choose from. What's right, what's wrong? What should I read, and what should I just pass by? Who's really knows anymore. There are faux news sites that put stories up and people believe it as truth. I guess it just comes down to what moves you. People will read and believe things that they feel strongly about. I believe I can never have enough information. What do you believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment