Friday, November 22, 2013

November 22, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ranblings

   
    I am at a loss for words. OK, perhaps not, but the ones I can think of would be acronyms like WTF, and OMG! There is a crazy love affair in this country with bacon. Hey, I get it. It tastes wonderful. I've eaten it before, although, I haven't eaten it in over 10 years. Way to much fat!


     Looks good, right? Bacon seems to be popping up in everything. First in yogurt, then ice cream... I'm sorry, ice cream? Really... UGH, UGH, UGH!


     I just can't do it in my mind! I enjoy a good ice cream; chocolate, mint, pistachio, but bacon.... I'm getting the shivers. I have even seen a pizza made without dough and replaced with woven pieces of bacon.


    Good lord! What the heck are people thinking? Can't we just keep bacon on the breakfast plate? What will they think of next. I've found bacon lip gloss. BLAH!! Kiss me, I taste like I've just eaten. Oh, yeah... Now I'm turned on.
    I think bacon is special, but it's special because it had its place. You looked forward to having some. "Oooooh, it's almost Sunday, and I will have bacon!" If you can pull it out of your pocket and line your lips with it, where's the magic?
    OK, I just came across this... That's it! Stick a fork in me...
                                       I'M DONE! 


                         Well, it's used around breakfast time...

    I think I'll stick to mint flavored toothpaste, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment