Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 20, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings


     Tonight I needed a really BIG glass of wine! I'm not a fan of change, but I understand that things change. What I hate is when things get harder, instead of easier. Look, I'm getting older, so things need to get easier or else!

So, a couple of deep breaths later, I decide that I'll just have to roll with the punches. I mean, my life isn't bad. I work, take care of my dogs, draw, write, interact with friends and numerous people everyday. I go to bed between 12:00 and 2:00 AM, the alarm goes off at 6:00 AM, then hit the snooze and get up whenever the mood strikes me.  
                                                      
     I don't get to work until late morning. By that time, I'm wide awake. So I have to huff out a few trucks, but that's not my primary job. I make life better for your pets! How many people can say they help others every day? Ok, besides doctors, or nurses, or bartenders!
                           
                        Yeah! Who doesn't love a bartender?!

    See? I feel better already! Now, if I only had a huge piece of chocolate cake.





No comments:

Post a Comment