Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 13, 2013

     I've been an artist all of my life, but with age creeping up (slamming into) me, sometimes details allude me. While I can still do work, I require sunlight to see. Working 6 days a week kinda puts a crimp on my artwork time, so with only one day a week to draw, I usually skip it. I did illustrate the cover subjects for all 4 of my books in the ATE series, but even so, I hired a digital artist to do a MUCH better job.
     I don't know how many creative folks are out there, but there's nothing like the feeling of creation. Something that comes from you, from your genetic talent. It's something else when another person appreciates what you've birthed, for lack of a better word.
     Art appreciation is something almost everyone can experience. Collectors range in all kinds of mediums. From fine, to comic, to photography, and music, or writing. Art is all around you. Anyone can create. Take a few moments tomorrow and do something that makes you feel invincible. You'll be so happy you did. I do so, every day. Wow, after that pep talk, right now, Superman's got nothing on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment