Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings


   This is going to be short and sweet tonight as I'm dog tired. My eyes see double letters as I write. One of the things I like about writing, is jumping in with both feet when I get the chance to enter a contest. It's fun, challenging, and the people I get to interact with only helps me to grow. So this evening was get ready for Pitch Wars!


   Of course I entered. It's great to watch as the contest progresses. I'm practically glued to Twitter during this time. So, I've never made it to even the pick round, but that's OK. Someday, I tell ya, someday! People have been writing for years, so I should be worried about rejection. I've got to cut myself some slack. I've written comic book story lines, but I've only been writing novels for 2 years. Yep, I'm an expert. You don't think so? I've even done this... LOL!


    That's why I join groups. To learn. And I've learned a lot. perhaps not everything, as I still have trouble understanding how to post on group pages. But I can comment. Just try to stop me! Wow, I've been so busy, I've forgotten to drink my wine. Sacrilege!


    OK... That's better. Now I can't see, worse. Did that make sense?
Probably not, but I'm sleep deprived, as well. I go to bed at 12ish, and the alarm goes off at 5:00 AM. The boss is away, but that doesn't mean I get to play. I get to work more hours. OMG, I'm rambling for sure tonight. I apologize.


   I won't hear it again tomorrow morning. I'll bet ya. I have 2 alarms. My Moshie, and my iPhone. 2 alarms. How in Gods name can anyone sleep through 2 alarms? I wouldn't believe me either. Well that's it for now. I've got to go relax. My brain hurts, Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment