Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 12, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Eye Candy"


    Why are we all so hard wired to want perfection? In ourselves and in our partners. Hey, it's just a question, don't get so uptight. GEEZE. We've found symmetry is pleasing, so it's our "go to" for beautiful. I do it. I fall prey to the perfect look. Eyes as far apart as our nose, large lips, straight, white teeth. Male or female, there's a perfect norm. And it's all eye candy. Cheesecake with slender curves, or beefcake with muscles... It's just delicious.



                                           Can't choose!



                                            So yummy!

    Yes, well... Now I can't think. LOL! What was I ranting about? Oh, yes, perfection. I've never been perfect. I got by when I was younger, but let's face it, how hard is it to look wonderful when you're 20? Right? So, as we age we seek inner perfection. (we have to). We broaden our minds, expand our horizons. 



    Does it help? Who knows. We tell ourselves it does, so we can sleep peacefully at night. Yet, after all is said and done, we need to live with who we are not what we want. You can only be the best for you, not the best as someone else. Unless, of course, you live inside your mind, as I do. I can be anything, or anyone I want.

    


    Did you see that coming? I didn't think so. It's good to be the King! Or be the Queen. Elizabeth did. There's nothing better than imagination. We all have it. Some use it better than others. When you were young, it was so full of life, taking you places you couldn't help but wish for.




    Don't despair. Life is too short for Shoulda, woulda, coulda! So enjoy your crazy. I do, every day and night!

No comments:

Post a Comment