Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3. 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings


    SOOOOOO.... Gmail was over worked tonight with the overpowering #PitchWars back and forth. I mean, they shut down the whole thing for the mentors and the mentees. Too much action. Unbelievable. It's just email sharing for goodness sake! How dangerous could that be?

Now, I'll be spending the night stalking the Twitter feed, 
watching TV, and dictating the current manuscript. I'm still a bit       punch drunk from lack of sleep, but I'll be fine in a few days. 


Sometimes I manage 15 handwritten pages a day. It all             
depends on how busy I am. Gotta love Dragon, though. I can do      
things at speeds that boggle the mind. It helps with all my dictating. 
Call me a big fan! I like anything that makes my life easier. 

             
Go right! Go right! trust me, you don't want to waste any 
precious time. We all get so few minutes. If someone gives you an   
easy way and a harder way... Duh! Although, I've worked at jobs     where I've tried to point out the easier way to do things and got shot down.                                                                                                    

    WOW! I hope I never see on of those up close. I do like the gold color. While it's taken me 2 hours to write this, between jumping around from my Facebook, to my manuscript, to my Twitter... I haven't been giving the blog 100% tonight. Sorry.

    Someone stop me from STALKING the Twitter feed! UGH!!!
I believe I'll just close all apps tonight and finish up my dictation.
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment