Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings


    Some days are just not for the top of the mountain. Today, I didn't make it passed Base Camp #1. Hey, I can't be on 24/7, but I can fake it. I used to act when I was younger, remember? I can fake anything... Uh- hum... *coughs*


    ANYWAY... I had to abandon Twitter. There's just too much of nothing I don't want to see. And in my present state of mind, well... Move along....

   Tonight's a good night to retreat into the fantasy world of Sci-fi. Perhaps I'll submerge myself into my manuscript. Sounds like a good idea. I need to do plenty of research for it, because it's about Egypt. It's a semi-historical fiction, which means I need to get SOME dates, and names right. LOL!


    But it's a fiction, so all hell can break loose and it'll be OK. That's what you can do with imagination, and I love it. Let yourself get taken away. It's what you do when you read, It's also what I do when I write. 


    So, live your dreams, no matter how crazy they are. It could be fun. Unless, of course you dream about cleaning the bathroom. Trust me, I've heard about people who've cleaned bathrooms, and they tell me it's NO fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment