Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings


    Let me start by saying, sorry if there are more typos. We had our Christmas party tonight, and I'll admit I had one more glass of wine than usual. That equals "Oh brother". Makes it hard to see straight, and we already know I can't see worth a shit anyway.



    Yep, that's how I feel sometimes. It makes editing tough, I have to be fresh, so tonight is already in the shitter! LOL! It's passed 10:00 and I'm seeing double. But, it's the holidays and we're supposed to celebrate. Gotta love a party. Especially when it involves sushi! For the past 3 months, I've eaten nothing but raw food. I feel better because of it. 



    Ummmm.... Just so good! Of course, now I'm full, and tipsy, so I just want to go to sleep. Trust me, it's too early. I can't go to bed until AFTER Farscape. Monday through Friday at 11:00 PM. I'm a TV hound. I've got something to watch every day. And if I run into viewing conflicts, I can always watch it on the computer. 



    Netflix? Hulu? Sometimes the network itself runs an episode. Although, during the holidays, there's nothing on but reruns. So if I go out shopping or attend a party, I won't miss anything. It's all good! I think they plan it that way.

           I'm losing traction, so we'll do Christmas Puns:

                         

   And I'll end my night with a tip about dogs that need to go pee-pee at night. Take the water bowl up at around 9:00 PM. As long as they get water after dinner, they don't need it late at night. You'll
be pleasantly surprised at how few accident you'll have in the
 house, if you try this one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment