Monday, December 23, 2013

December 23, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Twas 2 nights B4 Christmas"


    It's extremely difficult to write about the love and joy of the season, when I'm in a bit of a tizzy, but I'll give it a shot. Not that I want to come off as fake, but when I do ramble on about stuff that pisses me off, the blog takes on a negative air, and I want to be happy. That's what wine drinking is all about. Wouldn't you agree? Who wants to kill a good buzz?



     Ah... Feeling better already. The holidays, a time for overindulging. Sure, I'm guilty of it, as well, but then again, I'm guilty of a lot of things. Overly cautious, undertones of OCD, a tad Agoraphobic, the list continues. I don't mind getting together with people, as long as I'm not too involved in the preparations. That's not my thang!! I'll gladly show up, I just don't want to make the plans.


    There are others more capable than myself. At making plans. I'm really good at being too busy. I've got that down pat. Sometimes, I'm too busy to clean my own house. I eventually get around to it. It's quite a change from when I was younger. I spent hours cleaning the house. Everything in its specific place! All the time. I knew if anyone was at my house by just a few misplaced objects. Yes, obsessive... See? Not so much anymore.


    Time, or the lack thereof, and too little recreational ability makes me concentrate on things that bring me the most joy. Writing, for one. Sitting by the pool in the summer, for another. But it's winter, 2 days before Christmas. So unless I have plans to travel south, there'll be no pool for me. Nope! 


    I've wrapped the last of my presents, so, there's nothing left to do but wait for the gathering. It's a good thing we all have the same sense of humor. At least we can guarantee our laughter. Good times!


                               Time for the Christmas Puns. 

                          Don't even ask... I have NO idea!

    The pet info for the evening is: when company comes over, make sure pets are occupied, either by a chew (bully stick) or an interactive toy. Also people can engage your pets with a small treat at the door to make their meeting easier. If you can control the situation, then you can master it! Have a wonderful gathering!


No comments:

Post a Comment