Thursday, December 26, 2013

December 26, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Almost Over"


    OK, everyone... Let out a deep breath. Yes, that's right, Christmas is over once again. We all made it through (I hope). And I have dog toys all over the living room floor. Don't tell my daughter. When she was young, I only let her take one toy out into the living room. Every night I had her clean up that toy and put it away. Now-a-days, it looks like my living room threw up! Between all the toys, the 16 beds (for only 2 dogs), and 2 sets of doggie stairs, there's not much room for anything else.



    And the squeaking never ends! But on to New Year's Eve! Not that I have any plans. I'll be staying home with the puppies. Thank goodness. I can drink at home with greater joy! Plus, it's cold out this time of year, and I'm not a fan of under 60 degrees.



    You go party in Time Square, I'll watch from my comfy chair. I'm just counting down for Summer. It'll be here sooner or later. Shorts, sunshine, the pool! Oh yeah! Instead of looking out the window and seeing this:



    Coats, gloves, scraping windshields... "Oh what fun!" NOT! I know some of you out there are cheering for the snow. For the skiing. I never learned to snow ski, or water ski, for that matter.



    And downhill would be out for me. I'm not into speed. Even when horseback riding, I try to keep it under 35 mph. Perhaps cross country? They tell me it's a lot of work, but I think it would be fun. Not that I have any equipment, or would go out of my way to rent any. That would mean I'd have to go out in the winter. Uh... No... Did that for 20 years. I'm done.



    Another sun filled picture just for your pleasure. (And mine). Well, more like underwater sunshine. Oh, I can't surf, either. But, I've never tried. Now, that would be FUN. Of course, I'd like to try in Hawai'i. Anyone want to send me for lessons? LOL!



    Pet info for the evening. When the weather gets cold, like it has, make sure your dogs feet are protected from the ice or the salt. Use boots, or wax for the bottom of their pads. You'll both enjoy the walk better!


No comments:

Post a Comment