Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 24, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Eat, Drink, and Be Merry"


    Gonna have to add "Insane Eggnog Infused Ramblings" tonight. I'm not a big drinker. Just a smidgen make me cross-eyed. So starting at work tonight, I made sure to only have a bit! After all I still had to drive home. I know it's only 2 miles, but that's not the point. No drinking and driving!



    I swear! That's not who I am. So, now I'm snug as a bug in a rug, just enjoying the night before Christmas. All is quiet in my house, and I can happily say I've finished all my shopping and wrapping. Is it to early to say, "On to New Years"? My boss calls it "Amateur's Night". It is very dangerous to drive on that night, but I think most people make sure they have a designated driver.



    There are eyes everywhere in the Hamptons. And check points, too! Since there are only 2 major roads out east, it's impossible to avoid the check points, so no one goes out without a driver. Or the have a taxi company take them around. We have a lot of those out here, as well.



    Just say no to doing something stupid. They'll get ya every time! As the night closes, I strain to hear the reindeer on my rooftop. Yeah, right! Like I get a visit from Santa! Good thing I get whatever I want. Ol' Not-So-Saintly Nik for sure! LOL!



        And without further ado... My best Christmas Pun!


                                          I just loved that!

    Pet tid bit. If your looking for something indestructible for your dogs, let me stop you right there. They don't make anything. Why would they? It's better for the manufactures for you to have to keep buying new toys and chews. My advice? Get something edible and get it bigger than the size for your dog. Always go bigger. It will take longer for your dogs to chew it up. And that is the whole point, right?


                                   Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment