Saturday, December 14, 2013

December 14, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Online/Offline"


    OK, I'll admit it. I'm an addict. I've been without the internet for 2 whole days and I almost cracked up! It wouldn't have been that bad if my smart phone worked the way it was supposed to. But Verizon isn't capable of granting 4G, even thought they say they can. Without my wi-fi in the house, my iPhone choked. 



    Yes, I want 4G, but no one can give it to me. My iPhone 4 worked like a charm. My 5 hasn't worked since I got it last year! Not unless I can suck off someone else's wi-fi. And I pay for service. It just makes me want to go... GRRRR! Don't we just need a new tower? How hard is it to put one up?



    I mean, what's another tower that generates electricity? Just make sure you don't live right under it. At least I'm back among the living. I can check FB and Twitter! WOO-HOO! Why are these social media sites so important? IDK. Perhaps I feel connected. I do understand it's a false sense. How can you truly connect with someone through a machine? 



    What about all those dating sites? Hum? Everyone swears by them. I find it hard to believe you can gauge a person's true form online. There has to be something between both parties. Pheromones. Can't sense that through a computer screen.


    Nothing like eye contact from across the room. You know, when you just can't keep your hands off each other? I'm trying to remember, but I think it worked best face to face. Pictures are fine, but they don't correctly depict a person. Hey, I only put a good picture of myself up. I sure as hell wouldn't put up one that make me look like crap. But i'm not "ON" 24/7... So, seeing is believing in person.



    Or, I could be wrong. If any one has had a great experience with online dating, let me know. I'll try anything once... 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment