Friday, December 27, 2013

December 27, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Aliens?"


    It's Friday night and I'm studying my source material, Ancient Aliens. I LOVE this show. So many interesting theories, and imaginations. It's just fun to watch them take themselves so seriously. Could any of it be real? I don't know, but it allows me to send my own mind wandering. Egypt Rising is full of these crazy theories. 



    Can I do anything on Friday nights? No sorry, I'm working... LOL! 3 hours of AA. I know, I know, get off the crazy train, but I can't stop the remote from hitting the H2 channel. Everybody needs entertainment, and this is mine. It helps to take certain information and build on it. One such theme, I make Anubis and Horus great friends. They spend time together, and they do drink at times. I'm not the only one who thinks so.



    I swear I didn't draw this! But it seems I've hit this relationship right on the head! I've looked into our history about the time I'm writing about, and there isn't much recorded. So, I have a bit of leeway as how I proceed in this historical fiction. Emphasis on FICTION.



    Aliens built the pyramids! I'm not out to recreate history, I merely wish to entertain. And have fun. I enjoy myself when I write. If it ever became a chore, I'd stop in a minute, but THIS IS SO MUCH FUN TO DO! And why shouldn't I give back, after so many Sci-fi shows took my mind on a wonderful journey.



    I could go on... But, you'll just have to wait for the book. And there are 3 more, before Egypt Rising. I know, I should be editing instead of blogging. I hear ya. 



    How about some pet info to end the night? When feeding, always use a real measuring cup, and NEVER feed the suggested amount on the bag of dry food. NEVER! They make you feed too much, so you buy more food. A good judge is 60 lb. dog gets no more than 2 8 oz. cups, but a 30 lb. dog should have less than 1 cup. An 80 lb. dog can have 4 cups if they're young and active. I hope that helps. Of course if your dogs tend to gain weight, like my dogs, feed less, less, less!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment