Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Bad Ingredients"


    I have to admit to myself that it's winter in the Hamptons. Even though the season hasn't arrived yet, the cold temperatures sure have. This week it'll only be in the 30's for a high. Brrrr... I guess I shouldn't bitch. At least I don't live in Minneapolis. This morning the Weather Channel reported a wind chill factor of -22 degrees. YIKES!!! No thank you!


  
    Yeah, that's about what I'd look like. I think I'm crazy to live here! My friends and family in Florida are tell me it's in the 70's. Grrrr!! ..."if it wasn't for my horse..." That's how I feel about it. Anyone see Louis Black? He's the best. Some of the things he says...



    There's nothing like a good laugh. Well, perhaps a good evacuation after a hot morning coffee... LOL! OK... Change subject. Back to the weather? Sure. I think I'm going to start a countdown to spring. Not that I like spring or anything. I'm into summer and that's it! No and, ifs, or buts.


    Pretty. If you like that sort of thing. Spring in the Hamptons just isn't warm enough. I can't enjoy myself until it's over 60 degrees, and to be truthful, I'd like it in the 80's! Ah, the warm sun, sweat, a cold drink by the pool. What else could I ask for? How about a palm tree.


    Thanks. I love when I ask for something and it appears. So what if I have to make it happen myself. Now, how about some heat? Hold on, I've got to turn the thermostat up. After I post this, I'm going to do some web cam surfing. It's 4:20 in Maui and the water should look wonderful.


   Sunset on Maui. A bit of forever summer. Wish you were here. (Wish I was here, too).

    I've spent the last month rambling away, and I thought it would be nice if I actually gave everyone something worth reading. I'm a pet nutritionist, so what if I could give a bit of advice every day? Sound good? OK, here goes.



   The most important thing I can tell you, is read the ingredients on whatever you feed your pets. If you see Wheat, Corn, Soy, or By-Products, throw it out! And that goes for treats too. Those things are fillers and allergens. No good. If anyone has a question, I'd be happy to answer, if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment