Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 31, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "I'm All Over The Place"


    Yes, it's the last day of the old year. Oh, you haven't heard? Everyone's talking about it. Because of that, I'm not! I'll ramble about anything else tonight. Let's see... I beaten the weather to death. Although, we might get 5-8 inches of snow Thursday night / Friday morning. (Not looking forward to THAT)! 



    Oh yeah, that's my car!

     I've talked about my writing. Books, books, books... Yes, yes read them. As much as I want to get my work out there, I absolutely hate marketing. It's like preaching to the choir. 



    Hum... Next? Trending topics? What good is my opinion? Who am I? I don't usually speak about things I have no real 
knowledge of. I can tell you if I like something, but then again, my tastes are a bit eclectic. Not at all in the main stream.



    Potions, candles, and crystal balls... OK, not that far left of center! Perhaps, I could interest everyone in some more Winchester gifs, or maybe Monty Python? 



                                   Gotta love those guys!



                                  Ministry of Silly Walks!

    I believe tonight's blog is all entertainment. I don't know about you, but I've managed to laugh at this stuff. I know most of you have plans tonight, whether it is to stay in, or go out, so I'll be done with my words. 



                                       Happy New Year! 
      
     Pet info for the new year. If you need to leave your pets outdoors in the snow, make sure they have a covered place that is easily accessible, to them and to you. In case you need to get to them to feed or break up frozen water.


No comments:

Post a Comment