Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Hungover?"


    I love a day off, even if I spend it on the computer doing my "stuffs". Today was spent creating the soundtrack for the movie playing in my head of Egypt Rising. It's extremely fulfilling to write to music, then listen to it, as it gives more power to your words. 



    I can' really move with a laptop, but you get the idea. It takes hours to peruse the gallery of YouTube, in hopes to find that perfect song for a specific scene. Then download it and put in your iTunes playlist, sync it to your iPhone... Boy that is quite a few steps! what did you do today? Hungover, anyone?



    Not me. I don't drink enough, just often. LOL! I don't have any vises left, so one glass of wine every night isn't asking for much. OK, swearing... I still swear quite a bit. Whatta ya want? I'm from New York! When my daughter was young, I tried not to swear, but I failed miserably. Instead, I told her there were words I used that she could use too, only not until she was 18! Didn't work that well.



    Words to put away until your child is 18. Some things just get you further into trouble. Of course, she used a doozy in front of my significant other's parents once. She was 8 years old. Yee-Haw! Anyway... It's a good thing I only have one kid. I would have exploded if I had to hold my tongue forever!



    So, on this first day of 2014, the countdown begins toward my birthday. Not that I want to add another year to my stack of numbers, but it beats the alternative, right? As long as I can walk my dogs, show up for work, enjoy great fiction, (and a glass of wine), I'll be just fine. 



    Pet info! For the new year, let's start by discussing different breeds. From small to large, all dog's needs are the same, but different. Food, water, shelter, standard. Big dogs need more space, unless you have a Great Dane. They aren't very animated. Small dogs usually need warmth. A lot of it. Blankets, heating pads, coats. or sweaters. Make sure you research the breed you want to make sure it fits your lifestyle. If you're at work for a big chunk of the day, don't get a Border Collie. They need a job of their own or they'll ruin you house.


                                           Run, boy, run!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment