Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Wants"


    I just received a case of wine for Christmas, so expect to have many January blog post make absolutely no sense. But truly, that's what I strive for. Anyone can make sense, true art lies in random insanity. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. In this day and age of bluetooth earpieces, it's hard to tell us apart now. Everyone talks to themselves.



    You've seen them on the street. In my town we have many such people. Talking to themselves, playing air guitar as they ride bicycles down the road, pushing dogs through town in a carriage... I'm not as bad, as I hold down a regular job, live inside, instead of in a box by the power station, and wash everyday.



    Don't judge my town... I live in the Hamptons. We're ALL crazy! Haven't quite seen this yet, but I've heard rumors. During the height of the summer, it's not uncommon to see people passed out all over the road. Some find a final resting place on lawns, or inside cars, some even sneak inside houses to take a drunken pass-out.




    I've heard the town of Montauk has gotten bad. I haven't seen it with my own eyes, cuz I'm not going out there in the summer. One road with all the tourists traveling it? It can make a normal 40 minute car ride, take 3 hours. Yeah, not fun. Been there, done that!



    I have sat in traffic for HOURS, in the hot sun with exhaust filling my lungs. Joyous. If you've never taken this trip, you have no idea the sheer torture of it. During the week, we call it the "trade parade". Working class people driving out to the affluent east end to care for their summer homes. On the weekends we call it, HELL!



    Yet, people search out this area, because of its beauty and simplicity. Perhaps, but I think it's all about the beach, dude. And the hotties in suits. OOOH! I'm out!


                                     Equal opportunity


   Pet info... That is if you can still read! LOL. When it snows, always use pet safe salt. It's gentle properties don't harm decks, or concrete, and your pets will be happier. 


No comments:

Post a Comment