Friday, January 17, 2014

January 17, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Bathroom Go Boom!"


    It's a celebratory evening in the ol' household. Ancient Aliens, sushi, cheesecake, and a big glass of vino, specially chilled for this Italian. A Happy Birthday fit for royalty.



    Hey, that's not what my cake looks like. Birthdays happen once a year, no matter what. The trick is to be ready for it. And ready I was, or am. Didn't let anything disturb my day. Nope not me... Right.



    Our sewage system leaves much to be desired. Yes, it's something like that. A huge company comes once or twice a week to pump it out, meaning once or twice a week, the bathrooms don't work. Just a bit obnoxious. I'm glad I don't have to pay THAT bill!



    Who took this picture of our parking lot? It's all good if you don't eat of drink at work. Easily done. What's 8 hours? Have I managed to gross you out yet, or should I try harder?



    I wasn't going to talk about it tonight, but it was too good to pass up. Gotta go? No... Hold it, hold it. Oh, crap, I'll just go out back!



    OK, enough of that! On to pet info. Did you know that dogs or cats with allergies can benefit by taking the grains out of their diet. Cats shouldn't have any grains, or vegetables. Dogs can have them, but after time they can get skin conditions. Keeping your pets away from starches and sugars can also help. Potato, peas, carrots, may lead to an excess of yeast. Check your pets food and treats.



                                                                                                              

    

No comments:

Post a Comment