Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 7, 2014 "insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Crazy Dogs!"


    Running real late tonight, so this is gonna be short and sweet. Everyone is complaining about the cold weather. Trust me, I'm right there with you. I HATE THIS! I had to walk dogs this morning in -11 degrees windchill. WTF? Tomorrow morning I'm letting the cat walk the dogs!



    Oh, I wish that was possible! You would think only big dogs would want to brave the cold, but ... NO! I have the world smallest, heartiest dogs! Crazy mutts! I do have the nicest coats for them, though.



      Fashion plates! The little one needs extra long johns. LOL. 

    Pet info for this evening. People come in to the store all the time complaining that their small dog won't eat dry kibble. It's true. Some small dogs don't like it. You can do a few things. One, crush the kibble up into tiny bits and mix in wet canned food. That usually works. If not, there is other food a small dog can eat. Stella and Chewy's freeze dried, or Ziwi Peak jerky. Look them up! Good food!



No comments:

Post a Comment