Friday, January 31, 2014

January 31, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "The Problem With Dogs"



    With the store inundated by workmen today, I had a lot of cleaning to do. Who am I? Cinderella? Cinderfella?



    Building the self dog wash has become quite the chore! Something that should have been easy, has grown arms and legs.



    AH, this too shall pass. And then we'll have dogs, dog hair, and eliminations ALL over! 



    I just can't wait! Nothing I haven't seen before, many times. Gotta love a chaotic mess. It's gonna play havoc with my OCD.



    Will there be fighting? I can handle a tiny bit of peer pressure. So pushy! LOL!



    What will the room look like afterward? I dread the thought. We're moving in to uncharted territories here.



    Oh, I can't be held responsible for this. It's a good thing we built a SELF-WASH. 

    Pet info. Very important this evening. Have you ever heard of bloat? It's a serious condition, created by at least 2 different scenarios. One is food related, the other could be caused by water. When a dog with a large barrel chest eats, then becomes active, the stomach can move inside the abdominal cavity. 
    Twisting, it cuts off the ability to pass the food and can also kill the tissue lining. This is an operable situation, in most cases. Remember, no exorcise, or major activity after eating, and no large amounts of water after exorcising, or major activity. You'll be happier, and so will they!


                                     Run, Forrest, run

No comments:

Post a Comment