Thursday, January 23, 2014

January 23, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Lost Our Way"


    So, do I throw in my hat about Justin? Nah, why kick a boy when he's down. Although, this is one of his best pictures.



    That said, I gotta wonder about the young celebrities. Do we even want to talk about Miley?



    I can't believe what's going on. I remember back when Madona gathered controversy, but this is worse. It's all shock value.



    I'm not the type to follow the TMZ stuff, but everywhere I go, people just can't stop talking about celebs. 



    And don't get me started on politics. I'm not a strong follower of that topic, either. Call me Switzerland. Just don't call me uninformed. The fact is, all this stuff is tiresome.



                          Ain't nobody got time for that! LOL

    More pet info! Did you know eating food from a raised bowl is healthier and easier for a dog or cat? Do something good for your pets! I did it for mine, and look how happy they are!




No comments:

Post a Comment