Saturday, January 4, 2014

January 4, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "The Movies I Remember"


    There's nothing like watching the classics, although it's hard to say 1981 was a long time ago. Perhaps it was. It's been 33 years since Raiders of the Lost Ark came out, but I'm still impressed at the fascinating Egyptian artifacts from the lost city of Tannis. They were so well done!




                              There's something about gold...



    Of course there were many running jokes behind the scenes. Take a good look at some of these.



    Look familiar? LOL... Ah, George... A very talented, funny man. Would that I could rise to his level of imagination. Star Wars was the most influential film I have ever watched. Not until I saw Avatar was I moved as much.




                       As a young adult, ready for anything...





             As a mature adult, believing I've seen everything...

    I can't help but love all these movies. So much emotion and action. So much true life!

    OK, moving on. Pet info for the evening. Even though it's cold out, you shouldn't stop your heartworm pills. It's true that there are no mosquitoes in the winter, but heartworm also removes other parasites. If you do choose to stop over the winter, please have your dog retested in the spring, before you re-administer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment