Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Hot Dog"


    I'm freezing. When will the temps go up? IDK, but it better be soon. I don't even want to go outside. I went to warm up my car tonight, and by the time I got back inside, I had a brain freeze. WTF?



    I know it's like I'm doing the same old song and dance. But my personal comfort is paramount!



    That's more like it! I can just hear Jimmy Buffet. So close, yet so far.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue2-ZVxpVjc

    If I close my eyes, I could be somewhere else. OK, not at a beach, but not in below zero temps!



    Sunrise... Nothing like it, except Sunset. I'm not sure which I enjoy more. Perhaps Sunrise. The whole day is ahead of me. Nothing but the promise of fulfillment.



    Peace and quiet. Yeah, I'm not into that. More like blasting rock music to jam by.



    Done this before! What about you? I make sure to blast my music in my car daily. Puts me in a good mood. I'm sure it makes me look like I'm crazy... If the shoe fits...



    So, pet info time? OK. Designer dogs... Or mutts? Well, we can call them anything we want, but cross-breed dogs are mutts. Mutts are always good. Their genes are stronger, they have less inbreeding, so they're usually healthier.  Go to a shelter and get a designer dog, you'll be glad you did!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment