Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 16, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "I don't Know Nothin' 'Bout Birthin' No Babies"


    Tonight's episode of DAILY DOSE will be short and sweet. I edited today and I can't see shit, right now. Please excuse any mistakes ahead of time.



    Glasses help, but after hours of staring at black on white, I'm shot. 



    Ooooh! Pretty colors! That's about right. My brain is scrambled, just for tonight. Tomorrow's another day.



                                I'm not gone with the wind. 

        Pet Info!!! Woo-Hoo. OK, I've officially lost it! Temps in the Northeast are above freezing, so you still need Frontline or K9 Advantix. The parasites will not die or go dormant unless the weather dives below freezing for 10 days in a row. So, keep your pets protected! 


No comments:

Post a Comment