Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 21, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Cartoons and Cat Box"


    And, Mother Nature kicks ass again in the Northeast. It's a snow day! Woo-Hoo! I'm not even sure what time I'll get to work tomorrow. I'm praying we don't get the 14 inches they're predicting. 



    I'll wake up to piles upon piles of snow. Looks like there'll be shoveling in my future. It's good exercise. Well, in small amounts. It's the large amounts that give you a heart attack. 



                                  I'm coming Elizabeth!

    Showing my age with that one! But there are so many good shows from the stone age. Even old cartoons. 



                      Anyone remember Gigantor? Loved it!



    What about Kimba, the White Lion? Going back so many years! Then there was marionettes. 

   


                        The Thunderbirds, or Captain Scarlet.

    We had so little to choose from. Not like today. There's a whole channel just for cartoons, now. But When I was younger, I loved the Thundercats. I believe it was the first cartoon that had the best animated artwork.


    How about some pet info? OK. Want Thundercats, or Cats? I'll give you cats. It's always a good idea to have more than one cat litter box, if you have more than one cat. Also, you should get a new box every year. Bacteria permeates the plastic contaminating it, making it unpleasant to the cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment