Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 14, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Do You Understand?"


    Have you ever tried to explain to someone with no tech knowledge, how to operate a computer, when you're in a different state? Well... Let me tell you, it ain't easy. My mistake was assuming we spoke the same language. So you send a YouTube video tutorial, only to find the computer doesn't have flash player. Really? 



    You know, words like: keyboard, finger mouse-pad cursor, minimize, windows key... I could go on. So, tomorrow morning I'll try it again. 



    Anyway, nothing like January in the Hamptons! Woo-Hoo! Talk about slow retail time. Someone said to me there's nothing worse than January in the Hamptons, except February. LOL! I'll have to agree.



    So, we all just hold our breath and hibernate indoors, until the end of March. Well, everyone else does, I wait 'till July. That's my time. July and August. Sweat me!



    Only 181 days left for the real heat to invade. I'm looking forward to it. Anything over 60 degrees is gravy, but I enjoy it in the 90's! Bring it on!



    Pet info for the night. On days when rain or snow stops your pets from enjoying the outdoors, having the right treats and toys will make your life much more pleasurable. Bully sticks, flossies, moo tubes, hooves, raw bones... All these things will keep your pets busy all day. Trust me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment