Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 29, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "The Amazing Leonardo Porres"


    Those that read my blog know I love to make it fun. I'm not a serious person. Life's just too short for all the adult stuff in the world. I'll leave those distasteful things to others. But tonight, I'd love to feature some wonderfully moving photography, by Leonardo Porres.



     I met Leonardo Porres online via Talenthouse, and had the fortune to find him again on Facebook. I'm truly blessed to be one of the first to get a glimpse of his talented eye. His natural ability to work with color and shade is amazing.



    This is one of my favorites. I must admit, I have a thing for reds.



                                 And a thing for blues...



                                          Also greens...



    But I think he just knows what to capture, and make it his.



                   Quite a strange mix of the old and the new.



     What can I say? I love red. If you would like to see more of Leo's photography, check out this link:  
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/leonardoporres/





                                 Bravo! My talented friend!

    Pet info for the evening. Did you know feeding your dog biscuits is giving them empty carbs? Instead of wheat, or oats, give them whole meat, like chicken breast, duck breast, rabbit, lamb... You get the picture. Protein has less fat! Eat well!!












No comments:

Post a Comment