Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 22, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Bond, James Bond"


    So the snow has come and gone and I spent all morning shoveling! Back on the heating pad I go. I can still do everything I used to do, it's just the recovery time gets longer. This is what I did.



    Part of my driveway. Behind me was 1/8 mile more. Yeah, I didn't shovel that part. I'm ambitious, not crazy! Well... I might be, but I had a plow do the rest.



    What can I say, I have a long driveway. Even the plows find it too much. LOL! I had to leave my car in the parking lot at work. The company that plows the strip did such a nice job, they even made sure there wasn't too much snow behind my car.



    Now, it's home, safe and sound. It's my James Bond car. I love it, but it's easy to lose in the snow. If it could talk it would tell me to move south. Well, duh! That's my plan, it's just not my wallet's plan.



    Weekly occurrence. Does this look familiar to anyone else? I swear, I fill it up and it just goes away, like up in smoke. Must be all that crazy traveling I do.



      In my dreams! Wish I was there. Perhaps, if I wish upon a star. You know, someone like Alec Baldwin. He he. Maybe he'll send me to Florida? It's worth a try.



                                  Yeah! Let's go do that!

    I guess I'll start a countdown, until summer. Count with me. 149 days, people...  :)

    Let's do some pet info. FYI, dogs and cats are not smart enough to know when to come in from the cold. Please make them come in.





No comments:

Post a Comment