Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Day Off"



    Spent the day with my daughter! All good. She's like a breath of fresh air, so full of energy; a whirlwind of activity. She has so much going on, it make me tired just listening to her run through the list of daily chores. Ah, the life of a Long Island rock star!



    The band will be in a contest with 40 other bands in March, and there's a lot of preparation. And they need audience support! I'll be there! If you haven't had the chance to hear their music, here's a link to their ReverbNation page. http://www.reverbnation.com/dunelocal



       I'm very proud of her. Hum... Looks like someone else is too!



                                 Sorry, I HAD to do that!

    Monday's are my only days off, so I need to get all my ducks in a row from the week before. Today, I worked on some art. A cover page for my sister's Children's Book. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's the last time I draw. Too much stress, and not enough light.




    I just heard we're going to have another snowstorm on Long Island. OH JOY! Not the best driving conditions for my sports car. Whatever... That white stuff is just SO much fun. Yes, that's   sarcasm. In case you were wondering. Not looking forward to this.



                                                Or, this.



    I don't want to think about this. On to pet info. Did you know if you need to have your pet throw up, just squirt some Hydrogen Peroxide down their throat. In a few minutes, they'll puke up anything! I usually make sure I keep them in the bathtub or shower, cuz it'll be a BIG mess.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment