Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "No Time For Silliness"


    Just to let you know, social media management takes up quite a bit of time! It would be great if I had someone to do this for me, but then it wouldn't be me, now would it?



    Truly, how would a reader actually know if their favorite author managed their own pages? Oh, I know! (raises hand). If they're in the big time, they won't have the time. TIME... How do we use it wisely?



    Don't ask me. I run around all day just trying to keep up! If only I could run time backwards. But then, I'd have other things to worry about. 



    Relax, I don't worry about this kinda stuff. There's always bigger fish to fry. (UGH! Cliche'). Sorry, I won't eat anything fried.



    Take it away! Wait, What? No! Never take away the bacon! Bacon is a different thing altogether. Is there anyone in the whole world who doesn't like bacon? I was strictly Vegan for 7 years, now I eat only raw foods, but even I would eat bacon!





    Now, I'm hungry. See what you did? Change the subject... Um, OK. Last night I caught a bit of the Conan remake. *Sigh* It's never good when a barbarian says: "Conan, watch out!" Goodness, really? Watch out? Did ancient people actually SAY those words? I doubt it.



                              Ah, but there's Jason Momoa...

    Anyway, pet info for the evening. Did you know that if you take your dogs for a ride in the car, chances are when you get home they take a nap? Give it a try. Pets expend a lot of energy with excitement. So, if you need some personal time, go for a short ride. You'll be glad you did!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment