Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Grammy's or Grampy's"


    So, the Grammy's... Anybody watch? I had to ask, 'cuz I didn't. I'm not into the awards shows. I have no idea who won what.



    Who the hell are these guys? I guess I missed quite a party. I realize the Grammy's are for music, so I suppose I should have watched in support of my daughter breaking into the biz.



    Taylor won something? Man, I'm clueless. Oh, my mistake... She suffered a seizure.



    Sorry! Couldn't help myself. See what I missed. That's gotta hurt, or at the very least, cause spinal problems.



    I heard from a friends Facebook post that Ringo was a bit off on the drums. Hard to believe.



    Damn! Pole dancing... I missed THAT? Was it any good? Anyone... Anyone?



    Never mind. Steven Tyler enjoyed it. What the hell is he doing? Looks like the place was jammin'. If it wasn't so long I might have watched it, but award shows go on forever! 




                                      Oh wait... It's over.

    Moving on to pet info. I had to give my dogs a bath today, and while one of them jumps in with no problem, the other wants to run and hide. If you have an unwilling participant, there are a few things you can try to get them into the tub or shower. Treats? For the food motivated dogs. Praise? For the people loving ones. Leash? For the others that just refuse to budge. Just remember to be gentle and encouraging. Make it a positive experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment