Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 15, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Dance All Night"


    I need a very LARGE glass of wine! I used to be such a good artist, there was nothing I couldn't draw. Today, I can't say the same. Lack of practice, and eyesight, really puts a damper on things. If there's no sunshine, I simply can't see. I don't care if I have a natural lamp and a magnifying screen, nothing works.



    I just need to calm down, pull in a couple of deep breaths, and take a chill pill 'till Monday. Sounds like a plan. Anyway... Enough about my failings. I'd rather talk about my strong points.



    OK, maybe that's not me. But I'm sure I could rock that outfit. LOL! NOT! Hum... Maybe this one?


                                 Funny, but not quite me...


    
    YES! It's the dance of joy. Anybody remember this? I don't know how many times I laughed my ass off to Ren and Stimpy. So many great, idiotic spots. 



                      But that was years ago, this is my future.

    Pet info, anyone? Something people ask me: Do my dogs or cats need extra vitamins? The answer depends on what they eat. If you're feeding a high end food, like Orijen, Wellness, Blue Buffalo, Taste of the Wild, Natural Balance, Natures Variety, Earthborn, Canidae, Merrick, Evo, or Vets Choice-Health Extension, then you don't need to add vitamins. It's in there!



No comments:

Post a Comment