Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Snow Day?"


    Our small retail store was busier today, than we were for Christmas! When the Weather Channel calls for a HUGE snow storm, people run out to the store, even for their pets. Empty shelves are empty shelves.



    No one wants to be snowed in with kids or dogs that have NOTHING to do to keep them busy. YIKES! It's a good idea to have video games and dog chews on hand for such occasions.



    And of course, adults should have plenty of WINE! It could be a day filled with shoveling. They're saying it could be as cold as -10 degrees on Friday. Wow... No thank you.



    As I look outside, the inches are mounting. Do I go out and shovel every few hours, making it easier? Or, do I do it all at once in the morning? No matter what I decide, I'll have to spark up the heating pad!



                                    Ahhhh! That feels good!

    Pet info for tonight. As I mentioned before, make sure your pets have something to keep them busy when the weather outside is frightful! LOL... I crack myself up! Or, they'll go nuts.




No comments:

Post a Comment