Saturday, January 18, 2014

January 18, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Money/Cats"



    After another round of insanity, I'm back to writing this blog. There are only so many hours in the day, and it seems I watch them fly by. How do I ever get anything done?



    Why do I need to spend 8 hours a day working? Oh, yes... That little thing called money. I need it, you need it, we all need it. UGH!



    True, I'm not rolling in it, but I'd like to be. I don't think I'd ever get out of bed. Just a small dream of mine. I used to walk my dogs every day, checking underpasses for tossed money bags. Hey, ya never know?



    Not that Hampton Bays is a mecca for drug lords with money in brown bags. It could happen! There are only 2 other ways to get money the easy way. The lottery, and... Well, you know.



    All this talk about money makes me hope my lottery tickets hit! Oh, who am I kidding, chances are slim to none for winning. But if I did win, I'd get...



                         I know, you know what that means!

    Pet info you've been waiting for. Did you know that when cats purr, it's not just a sign of a happy cat? Studies show that purring help heal stress, and pain. Who'da thunk it?


No comments:

Post a Comment