Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Cat Got Your Tongue?"


    While I have absolutely no idea what writers block is, I was having trouble creating coherent thoughts this week. As I edit my first book, I realized the correct way to bind sentences. Everything now comes together. It flows. Unfortunately, writing my 5th book, I now see my draft is so full of crap that it's hard not to stop correcting it while I write. This causes my thought process to radically SLOW down. Kind of freaked me out!



    I must admit, I had a little rage. So, today I decided I will continue to write my draft like crap, then work it into a glamorous edit! Sounds like a plan. I can't stop watching this cat. So angry. What do you think? A dog caused this behavior?



    Possibly. See, it is a dog. I mean, what else could piss off a cat this much? No cat food? Yep.



    They tried to give that cat a potato. Didn't go over well. Any cat owner will tell you that a cat is relentless in their pursuit for food. And if they don't like what you give them, they'll hound you to death!





    Absolutely frightening! Not a pretty picture. Stay back, or loose precious blood.



       Is this dog in any danger? Doesn't seem that way to him. 

    Pet info. Dogs and cats, living together... It can be a problem. You need to take it slow when introducing a dog into a cat home, or a cat into a dog home. I never had a bad experience. My animals got along, as long as I supervised. If you are going to try to share a household, the best way is to get the animal in the home used to the sent of the new animal. Get something that belongs to the new animal and bring it into your home. Give it to your pet. It'll be a good start.


No comments:

Post a Comment