Thursday, January 9, 2014

January 9, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Gambit of Emotions"


    Is it just me, or is there something in the universe that stops people from doing the right thing? I mean, when you make a choice, it's either going to be for good or evil, right? OK, I know there are shades of gray, (and I don't mean 50). You will choose to do something that has a positive affect in everyone's life, or you're going to create conflict.



    Why? Just be good to yourself, without making someone else's life a living hell. Do it quick and painless. Relationships... Things no one can understand. Feelings, misunderstanding, selfishness, selflessness, too many mitigating factors. people need to learn to live together, or just walk away.



    Oh, yes, so emotional tonight. What can I say? Shit happens. You would think I speak from my own heart, but this is just a question form observing others. I'm single. Not a worry in the world when it come to answering to someone, or making compromises. I'm SO done with THAT! There are only 2 types of people who smile. Someone in a brand new relationship, and someone who's out of a relationship! LOL!



    Cynical? Perhaps. But I'm happy. Can you say as much? On the bright side, Tom Hiddleston seems happy, too! That guy has the best smile. He can kick your ass and smile that smile, so you don't even care.



    Here's another one. Well, that just put me in a better mood. Restored my faith in humanity. How can things be that terrible, if he can laugh like that?



    Or her? So beautiful, and happy. Moving on... To happiness!


                                         Getting happier.

     

 Well... I think I'm done for the night!

Pet info? OK. Pet getting old? Think about a raised bowl.


No comments:

Post a Comment