Saturday, January 11, 2014

January 11, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Make Me Smile"


    Bring on the dancing girls! I want to be entertained! Have you ever been in a mood where, for once, you just sit there and have others make you laugh, cry, long for an incredible story...? 



                              Not quite what I had in mind...

    Anyway, that's how I feel right now. Trust me when I tell you, TV's just not cutting the mustard. I want something... Something that takes absolutely no brain power.



       OK, that's not it, either. Nope! Not at all. (turns away).

    A comedy perhaps? Yes, that would be great, but as I surf, I don't see anything. UGH! I need some huge laughs. Full belly laughs.



        THAT was a funny movie! Not gonna happen tonight.



          Maybe if I keep staring at other people laughing...?



                Nah, not working. Big Bang Theory marathon?



    Alright! I WANT this cat! What a tough guy. He must have some personality. 

    Pet info tonight. What happens when your pets are overweight? You feed them less, of course. If that still doesn't work, it's time to take them to the Vet for blood work.




                                  Don't try this at home!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment