Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 28, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Gotta Laugh"


    I'm so excited about the new Veronica mars movie! It's a great day when fans can make enough noise to get quality movies made.



    Wish every Kickstarter was as worthy. I've got to see it in March. Can't wait. Now all we need to do is put our power together to get another Firefly movie.



    Yeah, year I know. They say it'll never happen, but I can dream! It would be the best! So funny. It had the best of both worlds. Action and comedy.



    Laughter is the best medicine. And it's contagious. Just listening to someone starts you on a gut busting tear! Just try to stop yourself.



    You see? You can't. Well, I feel better. A bit more wine and I'll crack up just watching the dogs.



    Pet info! keeping your pets happy is paramount to your own. A tired dog is a happy dog, so get out and play with them, or take them for a walk. I understand in the winter, it's hard to do, but go out with them for a short time. It'll be good for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment