Saturday, January 25, 2014

January 25, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "PIRATES!"



    In honor of Gasparilla Day in Tampa, and Black Sails premiere 
on Starz, it's talk like a pirate night.



    I used to love to go to that parade! Tall ships, blowing sails, and crazy rum-drunk pirates! I'm sure as an adult, it would be even more exciting!



    Aaarrggg! Who doesn't love pirates? Right? They inspire freedom! Just like the last few words from Captain Jack Sparrow at the end of the first movie:



    


HORIZON...That was the name of my boat. I can't wait for Black Sails tonight. I hope it's good and raunchy.



                           Oh, yeah... I think it just might be. 
    
          So, talk like a pirate. You might even get some rum!



  It's pet info time! Well, I thought I should give some advice. All pets should make a yearly visit to the Vets office. Even if they're healthy. You never know when your Vet will find some underlining problem. A stool sample and some blood work. That's all. No shots involved. I think vaccinations are over rated. Get the first few, and of course the rabies, but find out which ones you can skip.






No comments:

Post a Comment