Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Going Nuts"


    So, how many children called their moms to help them with the Affordable Care Act's website? Anyone? Anyone? I laughed so hard!



    I'm sure people born between 1950 and 1970 have figured out how to use a computer by now. If they can't decipher it, perhaps it's the sites problem?



    Confusing codes? I don't know. I still haven't gone on to do it myself. Just too busy. You know, writing, editing, mixing soundtracks...



    Man, it never ends! Yep, sometimes I wish! Nah, it'll never happen. My OCD wouldn't allow it. Living with me would be torture.



    Even I drive myself nuts, but if I had to stare at THAT all day, I'd off myself. It's bad enough the shelving unit at work is off center by 4 inches. I've been there for over 7 years, and I can't get over it.

  


    Can you see it? UGH, it drives me crazy! Must-close-eyes!

    On to pet info! Small dogs can be trouble eaters, but did you know their calorie requirement is very low? A 20 lb dog only need 400 calories a day, so the smaller they are, the less they need. A few pieces of hard kibble would do nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment