Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Speed Racer"


    OK, rant time! I'm not a traveler, my job it 2 miles away from my house. So when I go somewhere, I'm shocked at the state of the roads. There were many deep pothole in the road where I drove today. Trying to avoid the holes was like driving while intoxicated! I swerved all over the road. I was just lucky there wasn't a cop behind me. Although, if he was, he might have been forced to swerve like an idiot too!



    I sure wouldn't want to be like other people and travel that road everyday. My tires would be done!



    In this day and age of car expenses... I feel for anyone who has to drive South on Flanders Rd. After I returned home, I spent the rest of the day setting up a new computer for a dear friend. She had hers stolen and has no way to connect with people, so I did it all for her. I sure hope she's surprised when it shows up at her house! Now there'll be no excuses for her to stay out of touch.



    She's not computer savvy, but I installed Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition, so she can just talk away, instead of type. Now, we're ALL in trouble. Talking is somethings she's good at! LOL!



    All her friends are now nodding their heads, remembering being on the phone for 4 hours at a time. Of course, that means no editing for me today. Oh, what a tragedy! Ha, ha, ha! Not my most favorite chore. I've talked to a few people who edit. I don't know how they do it for a living. This is me...



    I know, there's an ass for every seat, but you really must love words, and structure, and form, and run on sentences. By the time I'm done for the day, (only 10 pages), my eyes want to fall out of their sockets.



    So, tonight I have fresh eyes, to do with as I please. Perhaps a bit of writing? Oooooh, sounds good! I'm right on that! But it wouldn't be my blog, if I didn't complain about the weather. While, tonight is good, the temps will fall tomorrow and all this wet rain melting snow will freeze. I'll be skating across my driveway, hoping I don't fall!


                                       That's gotta hurt!

    On to pet info. Let's discuss allergies. The worst allergens are: corn, wheat, soy, by-products. It anything you feed has these ingredients, just stop feeding the food, or treat. Go out and find something else. Now, there's plenty of food and treats that have none of these bad ingredients. If you're still unsure, ask a pet professional.


                                  Just say "NO" to colors!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment