Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Brain"


    As I sit in my favorite chair with 3 of my electronics open and working, I must admit to myself that I have a problem. With my laptop in my lap, I'm editing and now conceptualizing my blog. My iPad is open to the ever enthralling Twitter feed, scoping the #PitchWars posts. Finally, my iPhone is constantly sending texts, checking emails, and burning up my thesaurus app.



    Ah... A relaxing day off for sure! My dogs hate me by now. I've spent too many days with my nose in my laptop. They filled the day with ignoring me, then swinging to needy. If I didn't pay attention to them, they both growled or stood by the front door. I tried not to laugh at their attempts to engage me, but with those faces, it was impossible.




    And no, they're not user friendly. I don't get may visitors to my house. Not even my sister. She's already been bitten. I love my dogs, but you'd be hard pressed to get others to admit to that. Except my landlady. She LOVES my dogs, and they LOVE her back. (Thank goodness) Or, I'd be living out on the streets of the Hamptons. No thank you. It's too damn cold for that!




    It would be too dark out there, next to the railroad tracks with the rest of the wanderers in town. I'd never make it without my tech. I'm plugged in to the www, unless I'm sleeping. Even then, if my iPhone dings I might take a peek.




    Sleep has alluded me this week. I'm hoping for a bit more in the days to come. I can't fight the fact that my brain won't turn off. There are so many things going on in my head, so I guess its having trouble shutting down. I stare at the glowing screen of my laptop and my eyes blur from the constant contrast. But I have SO many things to accomplish, and SO little time.




                       This is my brain on life. Pretty colors!
                                                help...

No comments:

Post a Comment