Saturday, December 7, 2013

December 7, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings


    The countdown continues to #PitchWars. Quite honestly, I believe we all stalk the feed just to share in the camaraderie of the anxiety. We crave it. Oh, the sweet taste of the unknown; the excitement. As we get closer to the revel, everyone's close to freaking out. I'm just happy to have so many new people to connect to.


    The feeling of being alive! Of course, I think I need a tums... I'm not good with stress. I like to take the, "What? Me worry" attitude. I'm more of an Alfred E. Neuman character. Please tell me you all know who that is. I know I'm old, but his face is famous.


    So, there's a smile on my face no matter what, on December 11th. I'm doing what I love, when I want to do it (for the most part). Work, work, work, always seems to get in the way. And sleeping! I find, the 5 hours I get a night takes far too much time away from my writing. Just think about how much we could accomplish if we didn't need to sleep.


    OK, I never said we'd look great, if we never slept. A quick shower will fix that. Right? Perhaps, a ginseng pill. By this time of night, I'm already under the influence! So, don't call me to pick you up. Not unless you want us both to spend the night in jail.


    I can't go to jail. They'd take away my phone, then I wouldn't be able to stalk the #PitchWars feed. I'm sliding back and forth from this window to Twitter, as I type, and the posts are lining up with the speed of light. Damn, hold on...

   Just more teases. It's times like this, when I actually ignore my Facebook pages. Sorry gang. I guess I should apologize for all the tweeting that clutters my statuses. Oh hell, just hide me if I'm bothering anyone!


    It'll all be over soon enough. And isn't everybody else out Christmas shopping? 


    



No comments:

Post a Comment