Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 10, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Over sized everything"


    Ahhhh... The incredible roller coaster ride is over! All the picks for #PitchWars have been notified, and sadly, I wasn't on the short list. Whoda thunk it? I usually get on the "Short" stuff. The Short bus, the short end of the stick, a day late and a dollar short... I could go on, but no one like cliches'. I learned quite a bit, so hopefully I can make a better biscuit. (You know what I mean).



    Now, it's back to my first book, to apply what I've learned. I'm not saying it's gonna be fun to go through all 480ish pages and scrutinize my sentence structure and "show not tell" wording. UGH! But, I want to create a great story. Thank goodness I'm in love with my own wit! 



    Now, I just need to convince the current manuscript to put itself on hold. Oh, and the next story, too. Which has proved to be extremely pushy! Some characters are tenaciously boisterous. (Shut up Marrisol Host)! She's an opinionated lead singer in a band, so, a right in your face kinda gal.



    I try to sleep, and she knocks on the inside of my brain, until I wake up and write down some form of idea. A little Melatonin can take care of THAT! I don't know how long it's gonna take to rewrite my book. I get home from work so late, that it's; feed dogs, make dinner, POUR WINE, then write blog. Not that anything I write is all that earth shattering. It's just my own floaty ramblings.



    A tall glass of literary courage. Don't mind if I have some! I want that glass! I think that glass would need a whole case of wine to fill it. When I was younger, I got my brother a mug for Christmas. It was a huge beer mug. we called it the "death mug". 



          Good Lord! He's spilling it! That's just unacceptable! 
                                        It's liquid gold! 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment