Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 17, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Take Me Away"


    Can I just quote Danny Glover in "Lethal Weapon"?  "I'm gettin' to old for this shit!" Putting out truck-loads of pet food can bring an aching to the ol' back for sure. There was a time when 80 lbs of mud, or 75 lbs of hey wouldn't even bother me, but just cranking out 44 lbs of dog food has me putting my feet up and sitting on a heating pad. LOL!



    Of course, with the cold outside, the heating pad feels great! What would feel even better would be a warmer climate. Ah... a place with no snow or ice. What the hell am I doing here? I don't know. Moving is easy, it's supporting yourself in a new environment that hard. I'm telling ya, I could get along nicely on a hammock hanging between 2 palm trees.



    Sorry... I got sidetracked in my mind. All I need now is a margarita and steel drum. WHO'S WITH ME?! Really? All of you? We're gonna need a bigger plane. trust me when I tell you, it's just a dream, but they say the universe gives you want you bring to you. And I think about palm trees all the time! I wanna change my latitude!



           Short but sweet tonight. On to Christmas puns!


    And finally, our pet tip of the evening. Cats need water! They don't drink enough of it. Give them canned food to help get more moisture into them. If you think your cat is drinking enough water, think about getting them checked. Excessive water intake is a sign of diabetes. just so you know!






No comments:

Post a Comment