Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013 Insane Wine Infused Ramblings "Eating Too Much, Or Spacing Out"


    Favors... Ever try to do one, and it blows up in your face? I'm sure we've all been there. My boss says "no good deed goes unpunished". Sometime, I must agree. I'm not a very sympathetic person. It's just not in my nature, but when I get it into my head to do something for someone, I go at it full tilt. (Not always a good thing). 



    Circumstances beyond my control keep throwing up roadblocks, but I won't let that stop me now. I can't stop now. That said, I don't know how long this act of kindness will take me, and i have a time limit. Something with which I also have no control over. Ugh, I sound so cryptic. It's not that big a deal. I will be a surprise, though.



    And who doesn't love surprises. I just LOVE the Winchesters! Don't you? Even after all these years, I still watch Supernatural. I'm looking at my gif and I'm laughing so hard. *Clears throat* 
    Sorry, let me continue. There's not enough hours in the day for me to do all the things I want to do. I went in to work for a few hours today, And it's such a far drive. I have to pass farms, and open pasture, so I lost all that time for editing. I have 300 more pages left to go. Yeah... Right... No problem...



    Nah, I'm just kidding. I live 2 miles from my job. Perhaps, I'll get a few things done on New Years Day. It will be January 2014 soon, and everyone wants to start the new year on the right foot. Myself included. So, eating better, exercising, getting more sleep, (Sure), is right up on my list. Of course, I do all this on a regular basis. I slip a bit during the holidays. I find the older I get, the less will power I have.



    I can't control myself around chocolate. But, I promised myself I'd do the right thing as of January 1st. Just not until then. Right now I'm sipping plum wine, and munching on vegan chocolate chip cookies. So good! That will end in 2 days. It's back to all raw food and vegetables for me.



    I'm sure some of you out there are sticking out your tongues at the thought of raw food, but it's quite healthy. Just look at the energy it gives you. LOL! 



    And the pet info of the evening... With New Years so close, and fireworks sure to explode near some of us, doing some proactive care is advised. You can use an over the counter holistic cure, or go get some children's benedryl. It works like a charm to calm down pets that suffer anxiety. 



                         I'm cool, man. So many pretty colors!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment